Reporting to two Vice Presidents, the successful candidate will fill the full-time position of Executive Assistant at the Prairie Regional Office in Calgary, AB. The primary responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to provide overall administrative and analytical support and contribute to the production of the Development team.
• Screen incoming mail and phone calls for both the Vice Presidents, Development.
• Create and maintain electronic and paper filing systems as required.
• Create and prepare a variety of reports and documents, including spreadsheets, graphs, word processing documents (letters, memos, reports, lists, etc.) and presentations using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Assist in preparing presentation materials in both electronic and hard copy format for client presentations.
• Follow-up on administrative files, ensuring time schedules and/or deadline requests are respected.
• Communicate with colleagues and assist with directives, information or requests coming from regional offices and field offices.
• Assist in the planning of special projects and events, conducting research, preparing documentation, and coordinating projects or events with internal and external parties.
• Provide assistance in research and analytical support, monitor and track market activity.
• Prepare periodic reports for internal and external use.
• Assist in the coordination of due diligence process including point of contact, organizing reporting groups, maintaining files and producing summaries.
• Calendar management, including coordinating meetings, managing recurring team meetings and minute taking.
• Prepare monthly travel entertainment expense statements and other staff claims on a monthly basis.
• Assist with financial analyses in aiding senior Development team on various real estate decisions.
• Other duties as required.
• Education/skills acquired through completing of post-secondary degree or equivalent (e.g. non-specialized bachelor degree or business-related community college diploma).
• Minimum of five years experience in an executive assistant role, preferably with a background in real estate (development or construction).
• Ability to deal with confidential/sensitive issues using discretion.
• Problem solving, strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
• Advanced skills in MS Office suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proven analytical ability and good judgment.
• Ability to take initiative for and ownership of projects.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and in team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.